Thursday, June 21, 2012

DJ Services In Toronto

The next time I have a party I am definitely going to hire a DJ. I went to a wedding and had a blast. The wedding was really beautiful, it was huge. There were at least 6 in the bridal party and 6 groomsmen. The reception is when the fun started.

After the ceremony we went into a huge reception room and sat down to eat dinner. There were about 100 of us. Then the bride and groom had their dance. It was such an awesome wedding. After they danced the DJ started playing house music. I think it was such a good idea of theirs to hire a DJ.

Everyone was dancing, even the brides parents. There are great DJ services in Toronto. The DJ was mixing house with old school and it got everyone dancing. I think that was the best wedding reception I have ever been too. Most people stayed until after midnight, partying and dancing. We didn't want to go home.

The bride and groom left at around 11:30, they had to catch a plane in the morning. We stayed until things wrapped up, the DJ was so cool, he was pumping the guests up and taking requests. When I get married I am definitely going to hire a DJ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment